CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day 3 - Children's Museum, Swimming, Casa Rio, & Dessert Cruise

On the 3rd day, I took the kids to the Children's Museum that is located on Houston street. It is very easy to get to from the River Walk. The Museum is 3 floors of interactive learning for all ages. They had a play area for smaller kiddos that was padded as well as the other stuff for older kids. The top floor had an airplane to ride in and even a check area to teach kids about flight schedules. They also had a dozer the kids could pick up rocks and dump into a trashcan. We built a house, boat, played with bubbles. The bottom floor there was a kid size kitchen, train, paint area. So many cool things. I found myself getting so occupied by a project that Corban was having to pull me away to help him.
Bubble Channel to float boats down

I know it looks like Corban is trying to blow a bubble out his bottom either that or the bubble is going to eat him.

Building stuff

Project I was engrossed in finishing while Corban insisted I help him built a house.








0 comments: