Head on Over to http://www.mommymizfit.com/.
Friday, February 18, 2011
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Posted by Elizabeth Mullins at 9:41 PM
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Posted by Elizabeth Mullins at 1:53 PM
Posted by Elizabeth Mullins at 11:36 AM
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Are you a family that has either decided to go "unplugged" as far as video gaming goes? Or do you have a great system in place that rewards, yet limits television time or video game playing? If this sounds like you, would you be willing to share with the 405moms.com how you manage to find balance in letting your kid's play games, but still keep them active?
Posted by Elizabeth Mullins at 2:00 PM
I have been working with these ladies since September of 2010. Each one being a first time mom and wanting to get back to their pre-baby weight. They have joined boot camps and group training classes. They have cut back on junk food and increased their healthy food consumption, all while learning the ropes of being a mom! They are doing great as they continue to work hard to lose inches and pounds. Their strength, confidence, and stamina are increasing. So much so, that they have started training for the Memorial Half Marathon. I am looking forward to seeing each lady meet their goals and cross that finish line. Check them out here if you want to see how many inches and pounds they have lost!
Posted by Elizabeth Mullins at 8:14 AM
Sunday, January 16, 2011
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together pumpkin, sugar, brown sugar and butter.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, & salt.
- Mix in oats and chocolate chips.
- Add the dry mixture to the pumpkin mixture. Mix well.
- Spray an 8 1/2 by 12 inch pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Spread evening into bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until brown on top.
Posted by Elizabeth Mullins at 8:34 PM