CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Our 7th Anniversary!


It is hard to believe that we celebrated our 7th Anniversary today. When I think back to the festivities that took place 7 years ago and compare them to what we did today...wow...alot has changed! I just think of how blessed we are to have each other and that we enjoy each moment we have together. Even if it means we work, run errands, get sick, go grocery shopping at 9 PM (when an otherwise normal day it would have been done at 11AM after work), BUT we still enjoyed it. My Aunt and Uncle were wonderful enough to keep our kids from last night after church until about 7:30 PM tonight. I can't remember the last time I got so much sleep...I mean after a phenegren and two tylenol who wouldn't! Luckily, I felt good enough to do all the mentioned above.

Okay, finally the answer to the billion dollar question can be answered. After 7 years of marriage I find out today that the weekend before our wedding Joshua went to his hair lady and decided to dye his hair red. Well, he chickened out half way through. I didn't believe him until I found this picture. Normally, his hair is the same color as Caleb's(the one on the right), but you will also notice that Seth decided to have one of his soccer buddies mom dye his hair on the way home from their soccer trip. I know Joshua's is not as bad as Seth's but there you have it folks...This is where Landice gets her red hair!

1 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Anniversary to you too!