CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hayden James Mullins: 7 lbs. 13 oz. 19.5 in. long - light brown hair with blue eyes - Perfect!

Our precious new baby boy has been accepted into the family by the other two siblings after thorough inspection...they really liked him once they found out they were getting a present from him!

Daddy holding his little guy! Pa (my dad) with Hayden

Hmmm...can you read through their precious smiles...I see some mischief coming!

5 comments:

Summer said...

sooo cute. i can't wait to meet him. I was looking forward to seeing more pics but I figured you might be just a little bit busy!

Nicole said...

so sweet!

DeeDee said...

he is precious

- eli - said...

He is adorable (along with his big bro and sis)! Just one thing though..I pretty sure they came by that mischievous streak honestly my friend! Take care girl!

Michelle said...

Hey! Would you mind if the people that own the blackberry farm posted pictures of your kids on their website, they like to have pictures of people picking the blackberries and I knew you all had some. Tara sent me the link where to get them, but I wanted to check with you if you minded. I work with their daughter, they're great people. Let me know.Thanks!