CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Selfish much?!

I think I have to be the most selfish person to be upset that my husband is sick literally less than 72 hours before we are scheduled for a C-section! I am having all these thoughts...

If I get sick, then we won't be able to have surgery on Tuesday, thus prolongs this pregnancy.

If my kids get sick, then we are miserable before we have this baby.

My husband is sick...dang it get better quick.

Micah...you should have taken your temperature before you decided to go golfing this morning with my husband when you had a 102 temperature.

Golfing...if I hadn't sent him golfing while I stayed home with the kids to clean...we wouldn't be in this predicament.

I know, I know...completely and utterly downright selfish...what can I say...I am hot, heavy, and hormonal...please God don't make me suffer any longer!!!

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I think most of us would feel the same way! Hang in there!

Emily said...

I say when you're nine months pregnant, being selfish is a RIGHT.