CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Strange Conversations with a 3 year old...

This morning Corban came in the living room while I was feeding Hayden. He covered the couch with the throw blanket and raced his cars up and down and all around. He has been really big into letting me play cars and wreck them with him. He walked over to me and asked if I would come play. I said that I would after I finished feeding Hayden his breakfast and I ate something as well. He then said that he would feed Hayden as he lifted his shirt up. I told him that only I could feed Hayden and he replied to me that he could also feed him from his tummy. I said that I didn't see how Hayden will be able to eat from your tummy. He then said "Mommy I have feeders in my tummy."

While pumping the other day, Corban walks in and sees me, laughs, and says "Mommy, they are blinking."

Corban: Daddy you're a conductor.
Corban: Sister you're a girl.
Daddy: What is Mommy?
Corban: She's a big girl.
Daddy: What am I?
Corban: Your a conductor.

Corban told me this after he made a bad decision to step on his little brother.

Corban: Mommy, Baby Hayden stepped on me when I was a baby. Something like that.

2 comments:

Chellie said...

Blinking!!! That cracks me up.

nd1361 said...

This morning Corban came in the living room while I was feeding Hayden. He covered the couch with the throw blanket and raced his cars up and down and all around