CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thank You!

Thank you Kadence! You sweet little streppy kid that I love SO much that I am willing to take you for ice cream while you are still contagious with full knowledge of the fact.

Thank you to myself for working my own rear end SO hard yesterday that I feel like someone has slammed my body against a wall like a cage fighter.

Thank you to my rescue team - Zina, MIL, Day School - for taking care of my kids while I can barely walk with out the room spinning, hacking up a lung, or feel like I am swallowing sand.

Thank you Dr. Wonderful for allowing me to call in and self diagnose so that I don't have to pay a 4th copay in less than 2 weeks.

Thank you Hayden for nursing SO well so I can give you some of my anti-biotics instead of your 3rd round this year.

Thank you parents of Corban's wednesday night Bible class for letting me infect all of your kids by giving them M & M versions of King Saul and David to stick in their raw biscuit cave sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. Don't worry too much, we did bake them enough to entice others to our yummy smelling room! (unknowingly...woke up sick...felt fine last night)

Thank you Walgreens for the $55 magic pills so I can feel better soon!

Thank you Victoria Secret for sending me another email today so that I might feel that much sexier while I disease my whole house.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm sorry that you were not feeling well. I spoke to Zina and she did say that she was going to watch Hayden for you. I hope that you have a better day today and a great weekend

Candice said...

Feel better soon!!! We miss you!