CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bloggy, Bloggy, BLAH!

Today, I was way motivated yesterday to do work today that is not getting done because my lovely friend has come to visit me. You know which one...the one I had not missed in almost 4 years. Well, enough of that treachery. I should be doing my yoga video, moving on to the flower beds, then kitchen dishes and floor so our house will be WAY beautified for out next possible buyer. And yet, here I am blogging about being really tired and lazy while I eat my Target trail mix. They make the absolute best trail mixes EVER...BTW. Hang with me, I actually have something to say of use...just need to get my grumblings and randomness out of the way. If you are in need of mulch, potting soil, and the likes, you should go to Home Depot on Monday nights between 3 til closing. There is a guy there named Jeff who informed me that he will sell anyone bags of the forementioned items at 50% off if they are ripped up or opened. So, don't go two days before and rip up bags you want to buy, but do go check them out. I was very pleasantly suprised to pay a heck of a lot less for what I needed to get already. Happy Shopping...now I am off to do my yoga because I realized how lame this post was!

4 comments:

Gena said...

I so hate that friend of yours. I know her well. Why is it worse after having kids?

Summer said...

oh my goodness, i love the trailmix at Target. love love love them. Do you think they will cure the flu?

Candice said...

Not looking forward to getting a visit from my friend, either. I moved to NC...maybe she won't find me.

Jennifer Markmiller said...

Hi- I stumbled onto your blog and I am really glad I did! We just moved from LA to Edmond- and I am looking for a gym/personal trainer. Since the moving thing- lol- I have regained 15 lbs and totally stopped working out. I feel awful- but I loved reading through your blog and was wondering if you have any direction for me to go here in Edmond. We have 3 kids- so I have that to contend with too. I look forward to hearing from you! My email is markmillerfamily@sbcglobal.net and you can peek at my blog- www.markmiller5.typepad.com Thanks!