CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cousin Daniel visiting from Scotland

I can't tell you how much joy I have right now being able to visit with my brother Luke and love on my nephew Daniel. It has been over a year since I saw them last. Daniel is a sweet, sweet boy. Samantha, thank you for letting Luke bring Daniel over here. I know you miss him dearly...hang in there! We miss you too! Tell baby girl to stay put!





Corban: Mommy, can we go to Daniel's house today?
Me: Honey, Scotland is far away from here.
Corban: Oh, well can we go tomorrow after we to the zoo?!

1 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Very neat, lassie!

Dan and I got to go on a neat trip BFK (my new acronym BEFORE KIDS) and used all his airline miles to visit England and Scotland. I LOVED listening to the Scottish brogue (sp?)!