CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thoughts & Pictures...OH MY!

Girl's lunch with Amanda was great! I loved being able to catch up with some of you gals that I don't get to see/talk to very often due to our quarterly teaching rotations at church. Thank you all for coming and bringing such wonderful food. Also, thank you Amanda for being so understanding when I, the hostess, answer the door like this. You really didn't have to offer to leave and come back at a better time...this is just how I roll...get it...roll...oh forget it...not really that funny!



This gal, Katie, made a delicious dish of pasta salad that is from the all too famous Pioneer Woman - I guess I will succomb to her oh so domestically ranch Mom appeal too. Really, I will HAVE to check out her blog now.









My babes watching for Daddy to join us in visiting Papaw in the hospital. He had knee replacement surgery on Monday. Really doing great, but lots of recovery prayers. My heart broke just a little to answer the questions they had about Papaw being in that hospital bed. God, give us strength & peace as we go through the different stages of life.

Watched a special one time about how they cut baby carrots...it is with high pressure water...I am pretty sure that is what my kids are attempting here. Either that or taking over the world or something wild like that.

Meet the Day School Teachers is today...actually need to be leaving now and the kids are NOT dressed yet. Lunch is packed though - Don't ask - I practice the week before doing something in getting out the door on time just so I won't be a train wreck for the real deal - Nuts I know!

Worked on gathering up teacher supplies for this next quarter of teaching 2 year olds. I have a new appreciation for those who sacrifice time and energy to teach my children about God. Even though they make it pretty dummy proof, they still will answer my questions that are already printed in Bold. Thank you...you all know who you are!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I am so glad you liked it so much! I have been a little obsessed lately with The Pioneer Woman recipes so you will have to check out her site and cook her food! Yummy!! Thanks for having us over yesterday! It was great talking to adults for a change! Check my blog... I posted the recipe you are wanting! :)

Wa Wa Waughs said...

That was really nice of you to have a GNO or whatever for Amanda!

P.S. Dee broke up with her boyfriend...

Lisa said...

I am so sad I missed this! But it looks like ya'll had a great time and a good turnout! :o)