CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Letters to Sick Daddy

Dear Daddy (Chetara),

I love you. Maybe tomorrow you can feel better.

Love, Corban (Lion-O)


Dear Daddy(Chetara),

Maybe tomorrow you can eat jelly fish and cupcakes.

Love, Landice (Wiley Kat)


Dear Daddy (Chetara),

I love you. Maybe TODAY you can feel better. I know you don't purposefully chose to get sick on the weekend or get to by the laws of nature get to stay in bed/bathroom all day. I know that you want to give Momma a break when she gets sick, but by the laws of nature that is just unheard of. I know that you are amazing and that is why I deliver you chicken noodle soup, "spicy drink", & crackers in bed while holding back just a smidgen of resentment. I can do this guilt free even with a selfish alterior purpose in mind: Get you better so we don't infect our little "Thunder Cats". Don't worry if they do get infected, it will just cost you $35 copay plus medication fees. Just keep that in mind...I know what makes you tick.

Love,
Mommy (Panthro)

FYI - Corban gave us all our Thunder Cat names.

4 comments:

Candice said...

What's Hayden's name?:)

Gena said...

I love that little boy even more knowing he knows who the Thunder Cats are......

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I don't know how you keep up with all the funny names - he's very creative!

Newberry said...

Love the names! Hope Josh gets to feeling better, and that you and the kids don't get sick!