CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Not so Quotable Quotes from the Mullins' Clan

Friday Morning one of my great clients brought the kid's a flashing Halloween toy that had candy in it. They LOVED it. While in the car driving home here is what I heard:

C: Sword of Omens give me sight beyond sight!

L: Omen of swords give me sight...I'm confused!

Leaving church this morning, Corban ducked his head into Mrs. McBride's class and came out with a big grin saying, "Mrs. McBride was waving to me! She is my bestest friend ever, never!

Today Joshua and I were seeing who could say, "How much wood could a wood chuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood" the fastest. Of course, I was the fastest :)! The kid's often get on to us when we are being playful because they think we are being ugly to each other. Here is what Corban said to me: "Mom! You didn't win the woody woodgey!"

Also, in the car today -

L: Mommy, you got an owie?

Me: Yeah!

L: You got a Bam-Baid?

Today on the way to Nana & Papaw's house Landice was quoting from Backyardigans -

"How many times do I have to tell you?! I DON'T need rescued!"

"ARR ARR Poop n Dada he no poop n with my wormy pirate." I think in translation it was supposed to be "What do you do with a scurvy pirate?"

1 comments:

Tonya Tuggle said...

This cracked me up. Its amazing you remembered so many! We laugh at our kids and then can't seem to remember later THAT DAY what it was they said. I need to blog better!!! Anyhow, this was a cute post.