CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Being lazy yet purposeful at the same time...

I usually research many recipes and plan our families meals a month in advance. I am just not feeling it this week/month so here are some options for you guys to try out! You can check out a neighbor's blog here at the Dinner Diva's blog.


Or you can check out a government provided service called My Pyramid Tracker. I tell my clients about this website. You can plug in your food & activity for each day. It gives you graphs, charts, smiley faces, or frowny faces depending on your progress.


Or you can check out another free website called Spark People. A friend of mine recently reminded me of this website. I used it several years back when I was first pregnant with Corban. I hopped on there yesterday and they have really made it user friendly and motivating. You can choose from a list of goals to keep you accountable. Once you plug in your goals it will make you a custom meal plan for you AND your family that you can print out. You earn points as you work your program.

My motto is: If you don't have a plan, then you plan to fail. I planned this week to use someone else's plan. Life is so busy these days and we should take advantage of all our wonderful resources and technology. Please let me know what you think about these websites or what motivates you. I would love to hear if you have any other suggestions that can help people lead a more purposeful and healthy lifestyle!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm trying to be better about planning meals. :)