CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cousin Sleepover Spring Break 2010

Can I just tell you how much fun we had?! Well, I'm gonna! The boys had fun playing on the "four liter" and wrestling in the yard while the girl's went shopping with Aunt Zina at Kohl's yesterday afternoon. Joshua picked the girl's up from Kohl's and that is where all the fun began.

We had dinner together...








The girl's had made a cake earlier yesterday at Zina's secretly so Marshall wouldn't know. They decorated the cake in Zina's bedroom and snuck it into my garage freezer. Great job on the ice cream cake girls!


Marshall's birthday is today!








All I can say is playing games together as a family is a riot. You bring out the funny/competitive/ridiculous side of everyone. Let's just say that when we played taboo the hints I was given for guessing the word "Booby Trap" was "it's what we do to beavers" and "bra." I will let you guess which gender and age was doling out those prize winning hints.

We used Joshua's fire pit he got for Christmas this year to make some good ol' smores. So much for cutting the sweets this week!





The kid's wanted to tell scary stories, but we chose to tell our favorite stories about our Grandpa Brewer instead. We had a belly full of laughs at that!









Stayed up late watching Bolt and eating popcorn.





We all slept in until about 9 AM(woohoo). We had whole wheat pancakes, turkey bacon, eggs, & OJ. The boys played some Xbox and the girls play Hello kitty bingo and made hairbows for an LTC project.







Zina came and picked the kid's up around 1:45 pm. What a fun and blessed time we had. Hopefully we can do this again, but I need a few months to recoup!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like fun!

Candice said...

I love it all! It really looks like a bunch of fun! I can't wait to do stuff like that with my kids!:) SO SO FUN! Great pics, BTW!!!