CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Family...Good times...

Catching up on some recent family events. Mainly watching cousins play soccer, basketball, and football, but also a late family birthday party for my cousin Andrew. I can't believe how fast they are growing up!
Isn't this one too cute of Hayden?! I love his cute grin and how his pot belly is sticking out! I don't want him to grow any more!
Alyx is growing up too fast too. I can remember being at the hospital the day she was born.
Landice with Grandma Brewer.
My Dad playing foosball with the boys at Andrew's Family Birthday party.
Joshua and Uncle Kenny with Corban and Hayden watching cousin Marshall play up on the 6th grade football team.
Grandma and Grandpa Brewer after Corban's soccer game.

Aunt Zina, Uncle Michael, Cousins Alyx and Andrew. Awesome family!
My kid's with cousin Andrew after his basketball game. It is crazy how much Corban and Andrew look alike!

1 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I love it when cousins get to spend time together and families support each other. Sadly, it seems to get less and less as our kids grow older. Sometimes I feel weird doing parties for my almost grown up kids, especially if their aunts and uncles don't do that stuff anymore.