You are not going to believe that these bad boys are less than 90 calories per bar! The kid's loved them! Great snack for anytime!
6 oz. canned pumpkin
2 Tbsp butter
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup whole wheat or 50/50 flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup whole oats
1/2 - 3/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together pumpkin, sugar, brown sugar and butter.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, & salt.
- Mix in oats and chocolate chips.
- Add the dry mixture to the pumpkin mixture. Mix well.
- Spray an 8 1/2 by 12 inch pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Spread evening into bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until brown on top.