CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Party Pictures and Props to Katie for the Awesome Cake!

Katie Rowten is her name, making amazing cakes is her game! She has made two cakes for me and they have both been awesome! She really has no limit to what she can do!

Landice is opening her first present before the cake and singing so that the kiddos can have a picnic table to eat at!

Look at those party people!

Kaison and Brinley playing with the cars!

Corban and Kadence eating some cake and ice cream at the new table! Landice loves it because she can actually sit at it like a big girl!

That's my girl...dig right on in and don't worry about making a mess! Look at those cheeks...now I know why grandmas like to squeeze em'!

The party was a relaxing hit! Yes! I can say relaxing...now Corban's first two were a bit stressful for me. But I have to thank Joshua for all of his help and most of all for telling me I couldn't make her cake because he didn't want me freaking out and making two just so it would turn out all right. Yes, I did survive not making her first one, my pride was hurt for like 2 3/4 days, but I got over it and am so glad I listened to him! This time I actually remembered to give the juice to the kids to drink and hand out party favors! I think I can say I have the hang of it for now...we shall see with number 3!

1 comments:

DeeDee said...

that cake is adorable