CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

To my Friends...

Our walk through life is not easy
In fact it is down right hard sometimes.
So here I will write something cheesy
That has a point for you all and may rhyme.

You don't have to speak it
I just know
THrough your smile
All the love you show

When a storm hits
You are there beside me
Even if I have sweaty arm pits
Or really like to eat grits

When your storm comes
Just out of the blue
I want you to know
I will be there for you!

We build our foundation
Through trials and stages
We get through it all
And we write new pages.

Friends, I hope someday
You will truly know
How you've helped me
Continue to grow.

You all motivate me
In one way or another
I love you all
Like a sister or brother

Now that I am done
Being all sappy
I am going to be bed
To make someone happy!

3 comments:

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Did you write that? Well, we all love you lots. You are an awesome friend and always there in time of need!! :-)

Amy said...

I love you!!! And I love your poem! You are such a great friend and I am so blessed to call you my sister!! Stay strong!

Andrea said...

I am glad to call you friend and hope you know I will be there for you whatever your need.