CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Brag Time...Corban ran a WHOLE MILE!!!


Sunday evening after church we went for a walk with the Carnagey's. Corban decided that he didn't want to ride in the stroller. His Daddy was hesitant to let him walk because he would "slow us down." Well, he did not slow us down at all. In fact, we had to keep up with his little turbo legs. He would stop occasionally and say "LET's RaCE!" So off we would go. Of course if I jog twice I have already passed him. So we mostly walked with him. Just before the mile marker, which is 3 laps around our neighborhood, he wanted to get in the stroller. He decided against it (couldn't have been at my proding to finish the mile) and he finished the mile and then some. He ended up doing around 4 laps total. Amy taught him how to say "I'm the man!" I was one proud Momma. Hmmm...I wonder how little league soccer is going to be...do you think I will be competitive? Nah!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.