CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

How was your Mother's Day?

Here are a few pictures of how my Mother's Day Weekend Extravaganza started out. I was able to stay in bed until 9 o'clock on Saturday morning. Joshua took the kids to gas up my car and clean it out. He came back with beautiful flowers and cards from the kids. I was cleaning the house for the showing at 2 PM and they pitched right in to help me out. I took the kids on a walk to a park, where they played and I was gauked at for doing a workout. We walked back. I scared a friend of mine's Mom when I said hi to her because she didn't recognize me with two kids and being preggo again. We walked the rest of the way home to find lunch prepared and on the table. It was so good. Joshua grilled some chicken and made us chicken lettuce wraps. YUM! I was then told to be ready to leave by 1:30 PM to leave for the day. Kristy came over and we were sent on a scavenger hunt to 1 hour massages (a little weird that we had to get naked in front of each other...sorry Kristy!), but wonderful. Then, we were off to a spa pedicure at Cotton Wood. Our day ended at Bravo for dinner. I have will have to say that was a spoiling and a half well done by our husbands. WAy to go Joshua and Alex. Sunday we went to church at Westwood with Joshua's Mom and Sunday night we went to church at Eastside with my Mom. I am sure ready to get back on a schedule for sure! I think I have an out to eat hangover!


4 comments:

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Wow - what a surprise!! You deserved it though!!

Heather said...

that's awesome!! Good for you!
Hey--question....on the 20 min challenge website, I don't have a "workouts" tab or grumble column, or anything! It was there yesterday, but not today. Just wondering...

Summer said...

So you are selling your house?

Gena said...

You had the most amazing Mother's Day. Of all of the mothers I know, you deserve it the most! It was great to talk to you tonight for a minute!