CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Corban's Day School Program

Corban had to be at the Westwood Day School by 6:45 PM. Knowing us we are there at 6:50 and we managed to forget the cameras. AHHH! I told Joshua I would go back to get them so he wouldn't miss out, because I get to see Corban's stuff more often. He wanted to run home real quick and get it thinking he would be back in time. Only problem is that the program started before 7 PM and Corban was done by 7:05 PM just as Joshua drove up to park, Corban was walking off the stage. I was frazzled by not having pictures and making Joshua miss out! Thankfully, my friend Ashley videod Corban and zoomed in on him for us! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! All in all it was great. Here was Corban with the whole group.

Where's Corban? My little wanderer!

A Hug for Ms. Beth. We are so thankful for such a great teacher for Corban. She helped the kids make "ME" books, that was scrapbook of each kid throughout the whole school year. What a lot of work! You can tell that she really loves the kids and her job!

Corban with his buddies!

0 comments: