CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Round 2 for The 20 Minute Challenge

Hi Everyone! Our first run with the 20 Minute Challenge has been a great success. I am very proud of so many that have joined and challenged themselves to working out for just 20 minutes at least 5 days a week. Next, week we will reveal who earned the most points. Many participants purely joined for the exercise side of things which is the best part. You are doing your body a huge service for taking on this Challenge. If you want more info, go here. The first two to comment and get a friend to participate can join June's 20 Minute Challenge for FREE!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so in! Yeah!

Christi said...

Count me in

Christi said...

I have someone that wants to do it as well. I will let her know and pass along her information.

Emily said...

I just called Laini. She wants in too.