CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Corban's Best Friend's Birthday to my College Best Friend's Wedding

We startedo our Saturday off with a blast at Kadence's birthday party. Corban loved playing in the big blow up toy at her party. I think he ate enough starbursts to rot his teeth out!

Here is on of my Best Friends from college, Julie Huggins and her now husband Gabe. I am so glad that I was able to go to her wedding. It was beautiful and felt like a family wedding. I miss Julie as we don't see each other since we have graduated and started our adult lives. Julie is such an amazing person and it seems she has found her perfect match. As I was at the reception hearing her siblings give their toasts, I was praying for my children to have the same type of loving friendships that they have. (Along with trying not to cry!)

Julie looked so beautiful!

Here are my cuties hanging out by the windows at the Visica Picis Chapel in Catoosa, OK.

WoW! I didn't know anyone could smile that big!

0 comments: