CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boy or Girl?! What do you think?

Baby Mullins
What will you be?
Boy or Girl?
He or She?

My tooth is sweet
I can't see my feet
It's pretty neat
That you can kick to a beat!

My veins are busting
My jogging shoes are rusting
My rear is expanding
Which leads to my ranting

Three weeks to go
Dragging ever so slow
Heartburn, lack of sleep, moody to boot
Walking careful so I don't toot

You are worth all this grumble
As you move with a tumble
I can't wait to find out what you will be
Boy or Girl
He or She!

4 comments:

Candice said...

I will guess boy. I figure you guys have an "every other" pattern going on:). I have no reason why to guess this, otherwise:).

Kristy said...

I will guess another girl. Love the poem.

Amy said...

Such a sweet, sweet poem...
I think it's a girl. Think pink!!

The Davidsons said...

Very impressive!