CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

This face says it all!


I don't know what says "I'm done" more than my 17 month old daughter chomping down on my outie belly button. I was so shocked by this that I didn't know what to do at first. I just looked down in amazement that she was indeed latched onto me. Then realizing that it was hurting, I had to swat her bottom to get her loose.

Changing the subject slightly, I am having a hard time grasping that I will have nursed two babied in the same calendar year. I weened Landice in the middle of January and will be nursing this next baby in 12 days! I realize that I did the same thing with Corban and Landice, but something about doing it in the same calendar year is just hard to grasp.

I am on a roll today, but completely changing topics. Yesterday, while going into Sam's with my kids and Joshua's Papaw, an elderly handicapped lady managed to back into two cars and hit a mentally retarded boy while he was just walking. I can't get that image out of my head and how it is so easy to have an accident like that. All it takes is one distraction or a blind spot to not see a person let along a child. I am always afraid of my kids getting hit or ran over in the parking lot. I make them hold hands and mine as well. Always pointing out where to look for cars. I want to be able to protect my children. I feel so much better when I am with my kids, because I feel like I can protect them better. So...Corban is on his way to Texas with his Gigi and Tito to visit Gran and Gramps. I am just a little anxious...can you tell?!

0 comments: