CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I love Sweets, but...

They have got to go! Joshua and I are going sweet free for 2 weeks. We have got into a bad habit of having more junk than we need since being pregnant with Hayden! Did you know that sugar dampens your immune system and adds mega inches to your body?! It also causes severe mood swings and headaches due to your blood sugar surging high and then drastically dropping. So if you are up for the challenge...join us in getting this sugar out of our system! For every day you are sweet free (or whatever your junk food is) put $2($1 for the sweet and $1 in medical expenses saved for being healthier) in a jar. At the end of the two weeks you will have some fun spending money to use on anything except something sweet!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I gave up sweets on my birthday until christmas....because as my wii says, I'm obese, that's what I'll tell you about WII fit, it basically insults you

DeeDee said...

well that sounds like a great idea, but I will NEVER do it. I love sweets too much and I will just keep this extra 5-10 lbs hanging on me so I can keep eating it.