CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wrong Week!

Wrong week to start my no sweets journey. Let's just say Joshua working until 9 or later 3 nights this week on top of VERY cranky kids and VERY tired Mommy don't add up to successful & happy times. BUT...never fear the chocolate in the cookie jar has gone untouched and I have even picked around the M & M's in the trail mix. I even threw away a toffee bar just to get rid of tempation! I even had a dream last night that I accidentally cheated. Someone handed me a cup of ice cream and I just started eating without thinking. The dream was so real...I really thought I had given in to the sweet pressure. I know...I am truly a sad soul these days!

1 comments:

kj said...

You are one strong woman!!!!!