CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008


This picture was taken today after I took a bandaid off of her cheek (she only had one because she wanted to be like her bubba). I think she is allergic to the adhesive on the bandaid.

Peek-a-boo...playing in her "house" made from the new carseats we had to purchase this week.

Getting lovin' from her Nana.

I wish I looked this cute walking around without my pants or tutu on!

Diva Landice with her Great Aunt Zina...she doesn't look like a great aunt does she?!

Pouting in her bunny hat (curtesy of Mia). She was upset that I wouldn't let her wear it to bed.

She's trying to fill some BIG shoes...I think it would be cool to be able to share shoes with her someday! We shall see!

2 comments:

Summer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer said...

Oh, I remember that precious hat. Come on, Mom, let her wear it to bed!