CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Chunker Hayden

My sweet Chunker Hayden. He had his 2 month check up today (yes I know a little late seeing he is almost 3 months) and he weighed 15 lbs. 12 oz. and was 23 1/2 inches long. Other than spitting up All-THE-TIME and having a clogged tear duct he is perfect! All of my kids have been spitters, but lately Hayden has been requiring two burp rags per feeding. I had to pump last weekend in the morning and definitely pumped over 10 oz. When he gets fed from a bottle he only eats about 4-4 1/2 oz. So he is spitting up several oz. per feeding.

Dimples are so much cuter on Hayden than Mommy!

Kids after baths!

Yeah I'm the man...babes dig me!


His smile makes my heart melt!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

My baby nephew is sooooo cute. I can not believe how big he is. He must love his food.

ParamedicMommy said...

Oh man those legs are CHUNKY! So cute though! His smile is so sweet :-)