CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Full Circle Moments





I have come to realize that even though I tell everyone I am 24, I seem to have more and more full circle moments. Homecoming was this weekend at OC. I took the two older kids to the girls bball game. They loved it. It seems like forever ago that I was playing and yet it seems like just yesterday. I can remember the excitement for the first game of the season so we could begin to put our hard work to the test against our first opponents. I can remember all the family who came to support me game after game. I can remember the fans that would encourage, rib, and support me through the good and the bad. I can remember the connection between teammates and just knowing they had your back. Oh how I remember, but yet I feel complete. I don't wish to go back or try to do things over. I enjoyed the moments for what they were. I can look back with fondness and look forward to the days my children will be immersed with whatever God's plans for them may be.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Great attitude Elizabeth!