CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

My Hubby


I know this picture is not the best picture of Joshua, but it shows exactly how he is. He is confident in himself that he is not afraid to hold my purse or wear a baby front pack without a baby in it. He is strong enough to contain his temper when anyone else would want to explode. He shows immeasurable patience. He is not self-serving. He wakes up in the night to check on the kids so I can stay asleep (if possible). He brings Hayden to me for the early morning feeding, changes his diaper and burps him in between, and then puts him back in bed. Since he doesn't have to be at work until 9 at his new job, he uses that time to feed the kids breakfast, put away dishes, and lets me sleep in a little longer. He goes to work everyday with a good attitude and comes home to me and the kids ready to take on us grouchies. He helps feed the kids, clean them, bath them, play with them, read to them, sing to them, and pray with them. Then, he lets me have a little bit of me time. He doesn't complain even though I manage to find many things to gripe about. He is amazingly the most wonderful person I could ever imagine being married too. Afterall, he puts up with me!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Thank you for highlighting all the things Josh does. When a new baby arrives, the focus is the mother and the baby however we forget that the daddy also wakes up during the night however then has to go to work the next morning. When Daniel was small, Luke would also get up early in the morning with him so that I could catch up on my sleep. Well done Josh!!!

Tonya Tuggle said...

What an encouragement your family is! This is how parenting is supposed to be...teamwork with appreciation & respect for the other. I can tell you each love & respect the others' needs. I wish America had more couples & parents like this!

Newberry said...

I'm so happy that Josh is such an amazing husband to you (you deserve it!). Being a mom is a hard job, and Josh obviously values your hard work. It's such a blessing to have someone such as Josh to share your life with.

Carrie D New Wifee in CT said...

HEY FRIEND!!! I'm so sorry about not getting to see you before my rotations started!! I didn't realized you had commented back to me! please call me sometime when you have some free time :) I'd love to chat a little to see how everyone's doing.