CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Not afraid to terrorize the Post Office

Yep, that's right! I took all three of my crazies to the Post Office this morning. Why should I pay a babysitter so I can go to that wonderful land of wait forever and leave really grouchy when I can make everyone else more miserable than I by bringing my beautiful blessings in for a talent show?! Hayden cried until he was hoarse, Landice was singing a solo which was occompanied by her echo, and Corban was a trapeze artist swinging from the sit-n-stand. Needless to say the lady gladly gave me 5 more of the packages just in case so that I would not have to wait next time! I love my children!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I went to the post office today too! Thankfully, I was the only one in there. Cason was pushing the stroller around and banging it into the wall...with Kendall in it.

Anna said...

I can definately relate. We were there not too long ago, I had Olivia in the stroller and Allie and Claire were jumping around and hanging on it. They succeeded in turning the stroller over while I was talking to the lady. It was just chaos after that, everyone cryed.

Kelli said...

So happy I am not alone. Sometimes I think I must have the worst children but when I read blogs I realize my kids are just normal kids. But, I do have to agree the post office is one of the most stressful places to have to take kids. Actually I am finding it is quite stressful to take 3 anywhere!