CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Silly Boy!

Papaw: Corban would you like some salad dressing?
Corban: No, I don't like salad on my dresses.

While laying down with Corban so he would take a nap today:

Corban: I like your hair, Mommy.
Me: Oh yeah, what do you like about it?
Corban: Where's your friends?
Me: where are your friends?
Corban: Is Jacob your friend?
Me: Yes, but he is also my brother.
Corban: Oh! You know who my brother is? My brother is Hayden. And Kadence is my girl-brother. Yeah!

Corban likes to race Landice at everything. (I don't know where he gets his competitiveness from?!) The past few days Corban will race his sister into his carseat and say "I beat you!" Usually, Landice (being the compliant little sister) will just hop into her seat and gladly suck her thumb quietly. But this week she has decided to join in on the fun. Yesterday, when Corban said "I beat you" Landice yelled "No! I bet oooouuuuu!"

0 comments: