CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Best Thing I Ever Did For Myself...

I decided to get braces before we knew we were pregnant with Landice. My estimated time to be in braces was 20 months and I was out of them in about 18 months. I went to Orthodontic Associates and I LOVED them! Dr. Amy is great! If this is something you are thinking about doing...it is SO worth it! Here are a few funny pictures...I was trying to find some good before pics and after...then I start reminiscing and get side tracked...The bottom picture was taken at 3 Girls Photography. They gave me a copy and have a copy hanging up in their office.

Ladies....He is available!

Girl's Night Out Picture...somehow trouble always finds me...hmmm...

Last Christmas right before I got my braces off!

Post-Braces Picture!

8 comments:

DeeDee said...

That is gorgeous!!

Lesley said...

so beautiful!

Nicole said...

love that picture!!!

Chellie said...

What a great picture!! Post braces pics were my favorite part of braces.

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Great picture - what did you have those taken for?

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I just wanted to give pictures of myself to all the family...just kidding...they were post-braces pictures that OA paid for us to have done.

The Davidsons said...

Love the pic! I need some better before ones - I can't really see what your teeth looked like.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Wow! That is a gorgeous pic of you - what a long way you've come from that teen with a mullet!