CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Mom, I like your Alphabet!"

In case you were wondering Alphabet means outfit. I know Joshua is going to love this picture for sure!

Poor Landice! She has had a rough couple of days. First, she insists she has ouchies all over her face at Nana and Papaw's house so they oblige her with multiple bandages. The removal of them left her with irritated skin again...definitely think she is allergic to the adhesive now. She has a runny nose that has left the brim of her nose crusted and cracked...now almost bleeding. Finally, today she fell off of my the tub of maternity clothes and smacked her forehead on the corner of a wall. She has a huge knot front and center. Here is a picture of her getting to sleep in the royal bed...My bed is my bed...but I went a little soft today!

Here is a picture I took of Hayden on Sunday while he was still dressed in his church clothes. Corban wanted to hold his hand and he is being propped up by the couch and Corban's leg.

0 comments: