CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Blessed Beyond Measure

God is amazing! Tonight our JSO class pulled off hosting the Women's RefresHER at church. I was so blessed by seeing our class come together and accomplish good to further God's Kingdom. I think all who participated were given a challenge and succeeded. I am so proud of Melody for being in charge of the whole evening and all the other women who gave of their time and efforts. I was definitely challenged by sharing my story, but I have been blessed for having done it! Before I spoke this evening, I asked God to give me peace and to help me share my story for his glory. HE did just that! I have never felt more peaceful than tonight(well, maybe after c-section on some percocet...joking!) I love that I can ask God and he provides! Thank you all for your encouragement and most of all friendship. I hope that I was able to express how much each one of you have helped me at some point in my journey. If I haven't, expect it soon!

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm glad it was a successful night!! I know everyone was really looking forward to hearing you speak! I was sad not to be able to attend. I had to help with a Christmas party. But, I'm glad it was a great evening!!!

Summer said...

You were amazing. I already respected and admired you a ton, but now...well, there aren't words.

OK Chick said...

You were a great speaker, last night. I enjoyed hearing your story. You're an amazing women.

Katie said...

I wanted to tell you what a great job I thought you did last night! Your story is inspiring and I am blessed to know you and call you friend!

Lesley said...

Thank you for teaching me so many things i needed to learn last night. There are no words to tell you how much I appreciate you sharing.

Chellie said...

Sorry I couldn't make it, we were out of town. I really wish I could have been there.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Elizabeth,

It was wonderful! You gave me a reminder personally to be thankful in all circumstances. God has begun a good work in you!

Love,

Robin