CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Benedryl is NOT my friend right now...

So much for drugging my sick child for a moment of peace and quiet. Landice has a faucet attached to her face oozing yellow and clear goo along with a nasty cough. I tried the over the counter benedryl to dry her out and maybe give her some relief sleep (and me a break) but instead I recieved a fit with multiple kicks to my ribs and an emphatic "No!" when I tried to put her down for a nap. So much for that! Almost forgot...a kid in Landice's class has head lice...yippee!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

It does that to my kids too. I've never looked but maybe there's dye in it. I had to stop giving to them when they sounded like that because they were out of control. Sorry she didn't get a nap:)