CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby Popeye & Potty Pep Talks

While making lunch and during a multi-child melt down, Hayden decided to grab a handfull of spinach like it was going out of style. He shook it around and crammed a handful in his mouth.

2 gags and 1 barf later...Happy Hayden again!

And apparently the bathroom is where you kick your feet up, snack on some animal crackers and listen to your big brother tell you how toilets work.


I needed this post for a mental break...today has been one tough one. I am holding out for boot camp.

2 comments:

Gena said...

Oh man. That terrifies me to see Landice working on potty training. I guess I better start thinking about that with Greyson. Groan!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Actually, she is just chillin' in her diaper on there...no workin', just eating. Kind of gross actually. I am not ready for that either!