CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Hayden is 6 months old!

He hangs with his Gigi at the gym.

Riding big boy style spotted with Diva "Sissy" on a trip to Kohl's

Teddy Grahams...sure why not. I'm sure honey won't kill you while we wait out these Tornadoes.

Oh shoot...I'm pretty sure peanut butter won't kill you either, but just in case...Let go!

Somebody say strike a pose...Heisman baby!

Hey Mom! Can you hear me...I think I need to yell louder.

Okay, I guess we will follow some rules and give you some rice cereal just so we won't get into trouble.

4 comments:

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

His hair really looks red in some of those pictures.

Lisa said...

Yeah...I was just thinking the same thing! Cute boy! Can't believe he is already 6 months!! Goes by fast!

rebeckaoneal said...

hey Elizabeth thanks for the info i may need to try that out!!!!!

Newberry said...

Hayden is so cute! I cannot believe he is already 6 months old. I've heard you only get more laid back with each child :)