CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oops! I did it AGAIN!



Yes, I boiled all the water out of the blasted pot again. The first time I did it was when we were newlyweds living in an apartment and I was boiling an egg. I ended up boiling all the water out and the egg became a part of the pan. I sat it on the front porch because it stunk so bad. I kind of forgot about it and Joshua found it when he came home. Let's just say he wasn't too impressed with me. So, this time Joshua had just emailed me to tell me we needed to do stuff with some money. He followed it with another sweet email telling me that he didn't just email me about money, but to tell me how much he loved me. So my first email read "wE might need to use it on new pots and pans…oops!" and my second one read "I didn’t want you to think I only emailed you back because of pots and pans. I love you very much and I love the fact I can call you and complain to you and you still want to come home to me. You are the best husband I could ever wish for! I loveyou!

I love you MTTMAAFMTIAB,

Elizabeth

BTW, can I go to the OU game tomorrow night with Sydney?"

His response was a telephone call, not an email. Sadly, I am tried to convince him that killing two pots in 7 years isn't all THAT bad! He told me I needed to invent tupperware pots and pans, so I could use & abuse them and throw them away after 4 uses.

1 comments:

Gena said...

Oh my goodness. When I first saw that pot, it looked like an ultrasound picture. I thought you meant "oops, I did it again" was about that. Whew! Sorry about the pot, though.