CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

My Friend Andrea

I just want to take the time to tell you a little bit about my friend Andrea. She has started a new website listed here:

http://lilmunchkindoodle.blogspot.com/2009/02/color-yourself-happy.html

But...dont't let this website fool you into thinking she is just any other mom. We had Brother's Keepers at her house last night and she went above and beyond - 3 soups and two different types of salad. She is a dedicated wife, mother, friend, and entreprenuer. She amazes me at how she finds balance in all of her life to do a great job. I have been very blessed to have her as a friend. Check out her new website and see just a tiny part of what I see in her.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

You are too sweet! I am blessed to call you friend and thank God for bringing your family into our life!!!