CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

"You can call me Sweetheart, Mom!"

Here is my sweet boy holding cookies that we made (popped in the oven) for our new neighbors. However, after 2 door knocks and 5 doorbell rings the meet and greet did not go down due to really loud music being played. So the cookies were left on the front porch.

I love this picture because it displays my child's heart. He loves people and getting out and enjoying life. He is not afraid to invite himself over to anyone's house for playdates or to eat. He is not afraid to ask questions or tell me what he thinks. (Especially when he is in trouble to tell me that he got his feelings hurt.) He has such a passionate kind heart. The other day in the car I called him "sugar booger" and he told me I couldn't call him that, but I could call him "sweetheart!" I love that kid so much!

Now don't start thinking he is Mr. Perfect...here he is in the back winshield of Joshua's car on Friday night when we were leaving Wal-Mart. He definitely drew some attention...let me tell ya!