CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Random Thoughts inspired by Gena!

24. While saying a prayer with Corban tonight he said, "Mom, I really like your eyebrows!" Then, quickly "fixed" my hair by getting all the "loops out of it" which only put it all in my face. He said that he needed "to hide from the monster." Not sure what to take from that! I picked this as #24 because that is my favorite number and I really like to hear what Corban will say sometimes.

3. What do you do when you find your kids playing with the stamps like they are stickers? WEll, I take that as a cue to write some way over due thank you's for Landice's birthday gifts. AHH! I picked this as #3 because Joshua's Soccer Jersey number in college was 3.

165. I really can't quit thinking about these chocolate candy coated solid milk chocolate eggs that I had at J & J's last night. Did I say that they were melt in your mouth after the crunchy good?! I picked this as #165 because that is how much I want to weigh but somehow my chocolate hormones won't seem to be kind to me these days. Struggling with a little bit of hereditary chocoholism...poor Landice.

243,165. This is how many miles I will have to run to get rid of my chocolate cheeks.

3 comments:

Candice said...

I think I know what eggs you are talking about and I can't have them anywhere near me, either.

Gena said...

Aren't random thoughts the best? I attempted to jog 3 miles this morning to get rid of chocolate eggs and black jelly beans side effects.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

You are brave to post random thought #165!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to join you in exercising again. Need something new to get me out of this rut. I do walk/run MWF and Curves T Th (no comments from you boot campers!) but I think my body is too used to all those things!