CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Five Fabulous Friday Favorites

What do I do when I have no kids for the afternoon...I visit Sharon Ackerman at her Friend's & Co hair shop. I bet you didn't know she owned one...well, she does so if you are in need of some style check her out!

I love how Corban actually pays attention to his younger siblings. He will show them his toys and tell them EXACTLY how they should play with them...so far without much resistance to his methods.

This is what we had for dinner last night. Super, Quick and Easy! Chicken Taquitos, Baked Asparagus, Red Peppers, & Tomatoes with fruit salad. I get really excited about having a colorful plate of food. It means we are getting lots and lots of yummy, but healthy food.

Bake the Taquitos according to directions on box(400 degrees). Rinse & cut asparagus, peppers, & tomatoes. Toss with olive oil & two garlic cloves. Put Taquitos & Veggies in the oven at the same time for 15 minutes. While baking, cut up fruit salad and Voila a great meal in under 20 minutes.

Hayden after his first hairshop hair cut...an attempt to fix our butcher job. I feel like we cheated on Gretchen though...in my defense they twisted my arm and woulndl't let me pay them.

Apparently, this is what I look like when I bust my lip and make it bleed from a HUGE chunk of ice on the way home from church Wednesday night!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

You said you visit Sharon when you have no kids...yet you have Hayden!?

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Well, dang...you got me on that one. I don't really count him as a "kid" yet...still "baby"...so his day is coming though! Plus, he is kind of literally attached...