CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I've been thinking...

1. That I will try to say 10 less words today...not really sure why.

2. That it is sad that it takes our frozen yogurt melting for us to figure out that our almost 8 year old fridge is on the fritz...never mind that I have been throwing out cucumbers and red bell peppers.

3. I love my new green bean recipe...

1 Tbsp of olive oil
1 Tbsp of Balsalmic Vinegar
Bag of fresh green beans (snapped by the kiddos...major fun and time consuming helper activity)
Pine Nuts

Saute green beens with oil and vinegar until brown...simmer on low covered for 20 minutes, add pine nuts for last 5 minutes...serve and YUM!

4. I feel very complete when I get my whole house clean, grocery shopping done, kids napping and worked two hours at the gym, worked out, dinner served as Daddy pulls in the garage...and now is when I wake up from my dream...except this DID happen on Monday...Note to self...don't expect this EVER again!

5. I don't like to repeat myself.

6. Hayden is officially crawling and into everything, which is why #4 won't happen again.

7. I love that Landice tries to do step ups on the fire place with me when I work out at home.

8. Somehow I managed to get out of the shower yesterday without washing the conditioner out of my hair...I think I am loosing it....my mind...not my hair.

9. I have really enjoyed teaching Corban's Bible Class this Quarter.

10. I think only my kid would hide a container of vine riped tomatoes under their bed.

Corban Story
C: Mom, why are you exercising?
Me: So I can be healthy.
C: Oh! And so you don't die!

6 comments:

Gena said...

I think only your kid would hide vine ripened tomatoes under their bed. They are probably hiding them from their brother/sister or something. Like they're candy. Love the thoughts!

Alyssa said...

Love your random thoughts today. #4 has NEVER happened to me and I'm not sure that it could. I can always dream...

Kayla said...

I've got Wes believing #4 is impossible until the kids are 10! So even on a good day...i'll make sure and NOT accomplish it! haha. I admire you!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Gotta try that recipe! Are pine nuts fattening? LOL

Tonya Tuggle said...

i loved this post...you amaze me with all you accomplish w three little ones. loved the conditioner part...i do things like this regularly

The Davidsons said...

#4 has never happened to me! But, oh, how nice it would be! I'm gonna have to try the green bean recipe.