CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Can't believe it is ALREADY Thursday!




Just finished my yummy eggwhite & spinach with colby jack cheese on whole wheat bread with a splash of light mayo...yum! Yes, I know I am obsessed with food. What can I say! Good thing I like to workout.

Speaking of workouts, I had a dance party with Lisa in my living room this morning all the while one baby slept and the other would cry unless we were frantically flailing our arms.

It is my life mission to get EVERYONE I know to LOVE (or at least participate in) some form of exercise!

I thought about the cool bold and different color specific words, but I don't have the time to figure it out...I am being lazy.

The laziness I am experiencing is stemming from house showing burnout. Today was the first day I could enjoy Hayden smooshing his bananas all over himself and the highchair without trying to rush him along and getting frusterated at the fact I would have to clean yet another item again twice before someone comes to see our house.

Our house is under contract...please pray that it sticks this time!


While watching a recorded show last night and completely ignorant of the weather status, I quickly yanked all three kids out of bed when the tornado sirens went off. I also let them eat popcorn with me in the laundry room last night...even Hayden. Don't judge...besides I am the one who gets to clean up his "poop-corn" later. Gotta love fiber!

Academy has some cute workout stuff on sale for $9.99 and $19.99...And that cute 9 month old little guy in the first picture definitely stood up in the cart and tried to step out of the buckle while I turned my back to check out a ridiculously cute workout hat!


Today is the kid's last day of Day School...I have to say I am quite ecstatic! Woo Hoo Summer Time!

4 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Elizabeth, you are supposed to take that picture with the backpacks at school on the FIRST day of school!

Newberry said...

I'm with you I cannot believe it is already Thursday. The weeks seem to be flying by. I love the picture of you guys sitting in the laundry room--very cute!

Unknown said...

your kids are precious. i can't believe the school year is about over! time is flying

Tonya Tuggle said...

ha ha.. that was me, not eric. i guess i was logged in as eric because i am using his laptop