CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Garage Sale/Play Date on Friday Morning!

Hey all you people out there...the Mullins family is hosting a garage sale/play date party! So...if you have some treasures you would like to sale and/or buy, then gather them up and of course the kiddos too :)! We are going to have some strollers, a baby swing, a bouncer, toys, baby & kid clothes, and some other junk! Let me know if you are interested so we can make plans! OH yeah, this party doesn't start until 9 am! Oh yeah, bring the kids swim suits and they can play in the water!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like fun!! We'll probably be there! Assuming all kids and mommies are well by then! (crossing fingers!) Thanks for the invite!

Kayla said...

Ooo sounds fun! I just think we may come! Maybe even with a couple of boxes!

Natalie Hudkins said...

It was great seeing you this morning! Good luck with the garage sale- we are headed to music at the library or we would be there!

Erin said...

I might be interested in buying a stroller, a baby swing, a bouncer...the baby swing - does that hang from your door jam or is it something else? The bouncer - is that like the vibrating type? LOL. I'm new to this baby stuff - can you tell? I get off tomorrow at 11:45...what time does your sale go til?

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Hey Erin! The swing stands on it's own swings side to side or front to back. The bouncer is who we hired to watch the kids...just kidding! The bouncer and swing are the aquarium decor that you will see at Babies R EXpensive store. The bouncer I bought used and vibrater quit working, I think, but it still bounces! The swing is in perfect condition. I have a single graco stroller that is navy. We will run the sale until lunchtime at least!

Mandy said...

Hey, I'm coming in the morning, don't give away the double stroller! Email me your address please to mandystansberry@yahoo.com. Thanks!