CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

All about Landice

I can't believe my little sweetheart is no longer in the baby hall at church. She is growing up too fast. Here she is with future boyfriend if her brothers will allow it.

This girl knows how to pose already! I love her personality!

Here is one of her favorite people, her cousin Alyx. FYI, not only does Alyx give swim lessons, she is an excellent babysitter. She came over and helped me out yesterday so I could do some major packing.

Reading with Mommy and Landice is being her goofy self for Daddy!

Landice is not your typical "paint on the paper" kind of gal...walls give her the room to really express herself!

Here she is with her precious Gigi! She loves her Gigi SO much!

Fun picture with Mommy at the rehearsal dinner for Seth's wedding last Friday night!

These next few pictures can only be summed up with this conversation:

L: Mommy, I going to work.
ME: Oh yeah, what are you going to do at work?
L: Oh well, I going to do some pushups!
Me: Really?!
L: Mommy, I poopy!



3 comments:

Gena said...

Her future boyfriend is already obsessed with this post and that red haired beauty. I love that girl.

Michael and Katie said...

Haha, I love it! I also really like the picture of y'all at the rehearsal dinner. Such pretty girls! :)

Mariah said...

You have such a cute family!!