CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Running by a Garage Sale can lead to Great Buys for our new house...

I saw a neighborhood garage sale sign on Friday and made a mental note that I could use that as motivation to get my booty out the door early Saturday morning...I am SO glad I did. Here are some of the goodies I found!




I really like the table I found, but I do prefer my wood to be darker...here is the picture of our current dining room table. I want to stain the top of it and the "new" table an espresso color to help it go more with my buffet. As well as recover the cushions. My current curtains are gold and I would like to add some spice to them. However, I have never done this. Those of you out there that have...I need your tips!





Here is a link to the run we bought to go in our new house too.

5 comments:

Candice said...

So did you guys find a house yet? I may have missed a post or two...

Kelli said...

I LOVE that rug. That rug has been trying to get me to buy it. I keep seeing it places! I can't wait to see how everything you bought fits into your new space.

suzspeaks said...

Score!!! great finds! I LOVE that rug too! LOVE It!!!

Andrea said...

I have seen that rug somewhere before? Where, where have I seen it? Oh well, guess I will go to my kitchen and get some tea, maybe it will come to me then!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Yes, I have to confess I am a big copycat and Andrea is my inspiration...Thanks Andrea for letting me!