CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Group Training Sessions Start September 14th

Here's the scoop:

Mondays at 9 AM Advanced Class(For those that are looking for a challenge beyond their current workouts and/or have trained with me before).

Mondays at 10 AM Beginner Class (For those who are just starting to work out, getting back into working out, or have never worked out with me).

Tuesdays at 5:30 PM Beginner Class

Tuesdays at 6:30 PM Advanced Class

Wednesdays at 9 AM Combination Class (anyone can join)

Class sizes are limited to 6-10 people. PM classes are flexible and may be COED if there is a need.

Cost Options:

$60 for six weeks
$12 per drop in class

Childcare: $15 per 1 child and $5 more per each additional child

There are no make up days so if you will be gone alot you will need to choose which option fits you best.

I am really excited about my new group training sessions and I really hope to see some new and old faces. I also am interested to see if we can get a group together that wants to loose 20 pounds or more!

Leave a comment with days, times, and contact info if you are interested!

2 comments:

OCdeanwife said...

I am SSOOO interested in the Tues. evening beginners class and losing 20 lbs. Call me with a start date! You can get my numbers through MRCC!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

thinking about Monday morning...do I qualify for the advanced class? Or is it only for young chicks?

P.S. The C-Tan shirt was precious!